1. Minimum 30 days notice should be given for organizing the Contest.
2. Medium of Elocution contest would be English. However, if any participant wants to speak in Hindi, the option will be given.
3. Each contestant has to submit the topic on which he/she will be speaking, out of the list of topics selected by the Career Counselling Committee, half an hour before the commencement of the contest.
4. Evaluation will be based on the coverage of the subject matter, language command, capacity to engage the audience etc.
5. Each contestant will be given twelve minutes time – a warning bell will ring at the end of the tenth minute, signaling the contestant to conclude the discussion in another two minutes.
6. If the number of contestants is more and cannot be completed in one day, the Contest could be held for 2 days also.
7. A three-members panel of judges will evaluate the performance of the contestants. Decision of the judges will be final.
8. Prizes and certificates will be awarded to the first, second and third position holders in the concluding ceremony.
9. Any contestants who is a winner at the Branch level shall eligible to participate at the Regional level as well as All India level Elocution Contest.
The aforesaid scheme can be modified, altered or abandoned at any time. All decisions about the scheme shall be at the sole description of Career Counselling Committee and binding on all. Nobody shall have any right or claim whatsoever against the Career Counselling Committee or the Institute